Earth Circle Creations works with folks from all over. Once in a while, our products makes an impression on someone that they would like to carry our products to share to their corners of our world. As a support to them for supporting me, I have created this page.
This is part of the services I provide if a shop would like to place a wholesale order.
Akashic Awareness is a nice shop in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Just south of Louisville, they carry crystals, stones, other goodies and now our soaps!
Please visit them at http://akashicawareness.org/ or their store:
324/326/328 Sycamore Street Elizabethtown, KY
Zen Garden Holistics in Northern, Kentucky, carries incense sticks, and other goodies. Just south of Cincinnati, they have tried and LOVE my soap. They are carrying several different varieties of my soaps. We frequent some of the same events and compare notes. Some of the events I don’t go to, they will carry my soaps to those locations.
Please visit them at on Facebook and like their page to find out where they are going to be as they like to travel around a bit.
Gaia Spirits is another shop who’s owner tried one bar of my soap, loved it so much, they had to buy several bars for their shop.
Deep into South-East, Kentucky, their shop in Corbin seems to be the only one of this kind for miles around. Please visit them at http://www.gaiaspirits.com/ and visit their shop.
404 Christian Street, Corbin Kentucky
P & P Collectibles and Antiques were my neighbors near my workshop at Mellwood Art Center and is a fellow artisan and makes candles. He has his products in places and has added my soaps next to his lines in LaGrange, KY; in Shelbyville, KY and soon to be Madison, IN. Please visit his web page to find out where he carries my products.
Dennis also carries my products at the Mellwood Art Center in Louisville. He has a shop in one of the courtyard shops at Mellwood and carries my soaps, and has his candles. Call him for an appointment and tell him we said hi.
1860 Mellwood Ave, Louisville, KY
Katherine from Cosmic Connections also loves my soaps. She is Nashville’s naturalistic, holistic, metaphysical resource. She has crystals, tarot, bodywork, books, classes, statuary, gifts, incense and now our soaps.
1701 Portland Avenue, Nashville, Tennessee
Spears Pottery, located beside the Nashville House Restaurant downtown Nashville, Indiana struck up a conversation with us while we were visiting in June. Our topic switched to hand crafted soaps.
The Gallery primarily features the finely crafted work of potter Larry Spears. The Gallery is also home to numerous other fine craftsmen works from the Brown County area and beyond; including works in wood, jewelry, basketry, metal, paintings, and more… and now our soaps. Open daily 10-5.
15 N Van Buren St Nashville, Indiana
Tere of Treasures Stones & Crystals is another wonderful person who fell in love with my soaps. Located in Manchester, TN, a Metaphysical, New Age, Unique Multicultural Gift Shop. Bringing to our community ~ Crystals, Stones, Herbs, Incense, Candles, Prayer Candles, Candle Accessories, Oils, Statues, Wind Chimes, Spiritual Merchandise, Chakra Candles, Dragons, Artwork, Incense, Incense Burners, Jewelry, Aromatherapy & Accessories. And Much Much More…. and now our soaps.
311 Hillsboro Blvd Manchester, TN. 37355
Positive vibes in Hodgenville, KY fell in love with my soaps and with my sage at a show not too far away in Elizabethtown. Good soap, large sized bundles of sage, and great customer service were too much to pass up.
You can visit their web page or their shop and be sure to try their alkaline water. Tell ’em Earth Circle Creations sent you.
928 Old Elizabethtown Rd, Hodgenville, KY
Creatures of Whim is a lovingly curated collection of handmade and organic goods created by artisans, designers, and craftspeople around the world. We partner with global nonprofit organizations and their skilled makers and artisans to create unique, high-quality, limited-edition fair-trade goods.
124 N Broadway, Lexington, KY
Wicked Glass & Wanderlust Designs is located in Lexington, KY.
Belinda LOVED my salt lamps and they spoke to her. Please visit her shop in Lexington and let her know we sent you!
2040 Regency Rd., Suite B, Lexington, KY
If you love my soaps or other items, please consider a wholesale purchase for your shop. I have currently two options for soaps:
- Entire batch for yourself or your business – If you choose this option, I will make an entire batch of 60 for you, and the “flavor” you choose with my same great recipe and some customization.
- In this case, one batch is 60 bars of the same flavor
- Name of your choosing, and your company’s logo will be printed on the label (optional)
- Made, tagged, wrapped, boxed and delivered to your door
- This may take up to 8 weeks to create
- “This soap was lovingly handcrafted by EarthCircleCreations.com” will be printed on the back of the label in small, unobtrusive lettering
- Great for holiday gifts, wedding receptions (Wedding Favors), baby showers, party favors, and also make great stocking stuffers!
- Mix and Match – Choose 60 soaps of what I have in stock and you would like and I will pack them up and send them to you:
- Individual names and logos are unavailable with this option
- Custom whole batches also unavailable (unable to make smaller batches with current equipment)
- This will probably arrive at your door faster with this option
- Great if you want to try some flavors to see which do well in your area. May I make suggestions?
I look forward to hearing from you!