Earth Circle Creations works with folks from all over. Once in a while, our products makes an impression on someone that they would like to carry our products to their corners of our world. As a support to them for supporting me, I have created this page.
Akashic Awareness is a nice shop in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. Just south of Louisville, they carry crystals, stones, other goodies and now our soap!
Please visit them at http://akashicawareness.org/
Scentual Creations in Florence, Kentucky carries essential oils, incense sticks, and other goodies. Just south of Cincinnati, they have tried and LOVE my soap. They are carrying several different varieties of my soaps. While they don’t have a physical location, we frequent some of the same events and compare notes. Some of the events I don’t go to, they will carry my soaps to their events.
Please visit them at on Facebook and like their page.
Gaia Spirits is another shop who’s owner tried one bar of my soap, loved it so much, they had to buy several bars for their shop.
Deep into South-East, Kentucky, their shop in Corbin seems to be the only one of this kind for miles around. Please visit them at http://www.gaiaspirits.com/ and visit their shop.
P & P Collectibles and Antiques are my neighbors near my workshop at Mellwood Art Center and is a fellow artisan and makes candles. He has his products in places and has added my soaps next to his lines in LaGrange, KY and in Shelbyville, KY. Please visit his web page to find out where he carries my products.
Katherine from Cosmic Connections also loves my soaps. She is Nashville’s naturalistic, holistic, metaphysical resource. She has crystals, tarot, bodywork, books, classes, statuary, gifts, incense and now our soaps.
Spears Pottery, located beside the Nashville House Restaurant downtown Nashville, Indiana struck up a conversation with us while we were visiting in June. Our topic switched to hand crafted soaps.
The Gallery primarily features the finely crafted work of potter Larry Spears. The Gallery is also home to numerous other fine craftsmen works from the Brown County area and beyond; including works in wood, jewelry, basketry, metal, paintings, and more… and now our soaps. Open daily 10-5.
Tere of Treasures Stones & Crystals is another wonderful person who fell in love with my soaps. Located in Manchester, TN, a Metaphysical, New Age, Unique Multicultural Gift Shop. Bringing to our community ~ Crystals, Stones, Herbs, Incense, Candles, Prayer Candles, Candle Accessories, Oils, Statues, Wind Chimes, Spiritual Merchandise, Chakra Candles, Dragons, Artwork, Incense, Incense Burners, Jewelry, Aromatherapy & Accessories. And Much Much More…. and now our soaps.
If you love my soaps or other items, please consider a wholesale purchase for your shop. I have two options:
- Entire batch for yourself or your business – If you choose this option, I will make an entire batch for you, and the “flavor” you choose with my same great recipe and some customization.
- In this case, one batch is 60 bars of the same flavor
- Name and logo of your choosing will be printed on the label
- Made, tagged, wrapped, boxed and delivered to your door
- This may take up to 8 weeks to create
- “This soap was lovingly handcrafted by EarthCircleCreations.com” will be printed on the back of the label in small, unobtrusive lettering
- Great for holiday gifts, wedding receptions and and these also make great stocking stuffers.
- Mix and Match – Choose 60 soaps of what I have in stock and you would like and I will pack them up and send them to you:
- Individual names and logos are unavailable with this option
- Custom whole batches also unavailable (unable to make smaller batches with current equipment)
- This will probably arrive at your door faster with this option
I look forward to hearing from you!